Monday, July 15, 2013

Where Bloggers Create 2013 FUN tour of crafter's and artist's studios. Must See!

Today I must tell you I couldn't be more happy to share a truly fun party going on in blogland right now.  I decided to look at some of my decorator blogs to kill time while my grandson was watching cartoons and I'm so happy I did.  My first stop was at "The Feathered Nest" and found that Dawn was part of a virtual tour showcasing artisans and crafter's studios that is hosted by Karen at "My Desert Cottage".  As I toured some of the wonderful ladies studios I couldn't help but drool over their creative havens.  What a fun way to be inspired to make my own craft room more user friendly.  I have this urge to go clean, sort, purge, organize, classify and make beautiful the area I call my cra(p)ft room.  You will too once you head over to Karen's and start your tour.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a dear to visit me in my little yarn room-- thank you so much for stopping by. Maybe next year you can participate :)

    It's so nice of you to help spread the word about the event with all if your blog friends. I hope you are having a nice summer --
    Xoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete