Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Project Days :)


Last Thursday my grandson and I had a project day.  It had been promised earlier in the week and he was excited to use his very first pair of scissors.  We cut, stamped and munched on a fruit and cheese plate while we worked very hard to make a nice mess in the dining room LOL.  He loved it!  I loved watching his face while he studiously cut the paper into little snips.  Every few seconds I'd hear an excited, "look grandma I cut a square!"  It was wonderful and worth every little square I later had to pick up off the floor.
I also managed to finish a project I'd been working on for a few weeks.  My very first afghan done in double crochet using a lovely multicolored homespun  Lion's brand yarn.  I love using Lion's brand homespun as it works so beautifully and best of all it's made in the good old U.S.A.  
I wish you all happy project days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment