Sunday, December 23, 2012

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas!

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  I hope all of you get your heart's desire this Christmas.  It's such a joy to watch little faces as they open that present they didn't even know they wanted, but once seen, became magical to them. I think of the families struggling this year in Newtown, CT.  My heart aches for them as they continue to mourn the loss of their family members in that tragic and senseless shooting.  Please, as you celebrate with your loved ones, take a moment to think of them.  I hope that as you've been out and about or surfing the net you've found a way to gift those less fortunate. I hope that is something you'll think of year round as our brothers and sisters have need all 365 days of the year. Contact your local shelters and ask of their need.  They'll be so grateful for any assistance you can give and the Blessings you'll receive in return you'll not soon forget.  Remember the reason for the season and send a birthday prayer to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  Thank him for Blessings given and Praise His name.  I wish you love, peace and prosperity this Christmas.  God's Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment