Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Anyone ready for Autumn?

I don't know about you folks but I've had enough summer.  I'm ready for some nice cool 60's and rusty red leaves.  I'm ready for sweaters and hot chocolate.  I'm ready for some nice curl ups with a good book and my favorite throw.  I'm ready to start snuggling and crafting.  I'm so OVER you summer.  You've been a pain in the rumpus this year.  Miserably hot and dry.  You've been a rotten date.  No fun at all.  So c'monnnnnnnnnnn Autumn.  You know I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I totally agree with you there. This summer has been so miserably hot and dry. It's sad when 90 degrees feels nice don't ya think? I would love 60 and 70 degree weather. It's been too hot to crochet, knit or even sew, I am so looking forward to the day I can actually open my windows up and feel a nice breeze during the day and have to put on a sweater in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you on this summer! It has been way too hot and I am so ready for sweaters, hot tea and the cool air of fall! My fav. time of year! I hope your doing well..xo's Pam

    ReplyDelete