Saturday, April 14, 2012

Graduation Card 2012

My latest card creation is a request from my sister for her boyfriend's daughter's high school graduation coming in May. I added a small pocket with tiny card inside the pocket for adding money, or a small gift to the front of the card. The tiny card can be seen in this photo sticking out of the pocket. Embellishments are rhinestones, silver foil initial, vintage lace, foam numerals with a small dingbat with some sparkle just above the numbers. The paper is Mariposa scrapbooking paper from Hobby Lobby. I also put a decorative edging on the card stock.  I will also be making a coordinating envelope to go along with this spring time pretty that I hope will become a dear keepsake for this young lady.  It is always a joy to make a card for someone but especially so to be asked to create one.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment