Thursday, March 8, 2012

I've been having such fun on one of the newest sites on the internet called Pinterest.  This site has only been in existence a couple of years but already has thousands of followers.  It allows a member to create boards on which to post some of their favorite sites and images around the internet. Users can then "follow" other members with like interests and I'm happy to say I now have 100 followers and I'm sooooooo tickled about this.  These followers become friends sharing similar ideas and you just know if you ever got to meet you'd be fast friends.  So this is a thank you to all of my followers for making Pinterest a great part of my online life!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments left on my blog. I am so glad you like it enough to add it to Pinterest! You're an absolute doll!! I messed up when I attempted to do my pin so I could pin something from the web that I liked. I have no clue what to do!! I am one of those who thought, a few years ago, that a mouse was something you caught in a trap!! LOL

    ReplyDelete