Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Freebie Printable

I have benefited greatly from all of the wonderful goodies that artists frequently offer as freebies on their sites.  So many great people in the crafting and artistic community willing to share their talents, so today I'd like to offer a free 8.5x11.0 scrapping paper freebie.  I hope you will use it in your scrap and journaling endeavors and have some fun with it.  I'd love to see what you make so send me a link in the comments tab if you post a pic on your blog or a photo site online. To save the image for your personal use right click on the image, choose open in new window or tab and then save the image.  The only thing I ask in return is that you not claim this as your creation or sell products made using it.  Have fun and a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments: