Sunday, January 15, 2012

Packer Backer In Mourning

I'm too sad right now to even post a picture...sigh.  My Green Bay Packers just self destructed all over Lambeau field.   They played like school kids with many dropped passes, turnovers and missed blocks.  It was like watching a team that simply decided not to show up to play.  They've had two weeks off as they got a bye and rested many of their first string players and some of them even had nearly three weeks off.  The team did have a personal blow this past week with the drowning death of Coach Philbin's son, Michael.  I can't however feel that this was the cause of their horrible play.  I"m just so disappointed in how they failed to perform.  To lose at Lambeau in such an important game is like a slap in the face to the history of this team and the fans who love them.  Shame on you Packers! It will take me a couple weeks to love you guys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment