Sunday, October 2, 2011

My art VS theirs :)

So I was surfing some sites my DH had sent me and came across these two beautiful butterfly pictures.  Only one problem.  They were priced at $219.95.  A bit too high for my modest pocketbook and as I've yet to be declared insane I decided to pass.  But then I had an idea.  What if I made my own using Paint Shop Pro and public domain images I make into paint brushes for my program?  So here is my versions of the above imagery.


Not exactly the same by any means but okay enough to satisfy me :)  Since I created the brushes using public domain images or share ware found on the net I'm going to share.  If you like these images feel free to right click and save.  Then you can mat and frame as you please. Because I am offering these for free I ask only that you  DO NOT copy or reproduce in any fashion for sale or profit. While I used the above images as my muse these are my creative design.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment