Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My grandson, Jaxzen :)

Look at this face!  I get to kiss this little face at least twice a week.  My adorable grandson, Jaxzen.  He's two years old and forget what you've ever heard about the "terrible two's".  This little darling is so good for his "gwamma".  He seems to know that "gwamma" doesn't move too well some days and hurts but I am so grateful I get to spend time with him.  He makes me laugh and you know they say 'Laughter is the best medicine'.  This pic was after a spaghetti lunch.
         Making faces at "gwamma's" house while eating a PB&J sandwich.

Of course my shorts look better on my head "gwamma".                                                                                                                                          
                     
I look at him and wonder is he really a much better little boy than his daddy was? Or am I just mellowing in my old age and realize how precious my time is with this small person before he grows up and becomes a man?  When his daddy was little I was so busy working and trying to be supermom/wife I'm not sure I slowed down enough to realize how precious this time was.  Maybe that's why God lets us live long enough to be grandparents so we can get a replay of the things we missed when our own were little. But this time we get to slow down and enjoy them :)  I loveeeeee being a "gwamma".

No comments:

Post a Comment