Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Really Bad Country Song

Last month as I was lying on a gurney waiting to have a nice gash in my left arm stitched my sister-in-law, Lisa, looked at me and said, "You know, we've got the makings for a really good country song here with everything that has happened with your mom, your dad and now you".
Today I have another verse to add. My husband saw a urologist today and was told there is a strong probability he has prostate cancer. He's scheduled for an ultrasound and biopsy early November. Would anyone believe a country song that goes: Mom's end stage ovarian cancer and hangin' on by a thread.
Dad has a major heart attack, thank God it didn't go to his head Did I mention I fell and cut open my arm? I'm blessed cuz I didn't buy the farm.
Couple weeks later my husband is told he has prostate cancer. Does this mean he can't become a dancer?
But all in all its been a good couple months cuz no one got drunk or shot the dog.

I didn't say it was a good country song, did I?
Prayers are welcome here and most surely needed. Thanks in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment