Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Been Awhile

It's been awhile again since I've blogged. I'm experimenting with a new program that will allow me endless possibilities in making blogs and webpages. That is, if I can figure it out and so far I've had some success but also some failure. The image here is part of the failure. It should be gracing the top of my blog with clouds floating across it and the page should have wonderful matching bluish green checks and be so stylish. That's if I can figure it out. As of now I can't...LOL Once again I'm relying on the beautiful blog backgrounds supplied by The Cutest Blog on the Block
I hope all who visit my page had a wonderful Mother's Day on the 9th and that you all have your gardens planted or will be doing so soon. Happy Spring to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment