Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Over at Mary Jane's Farm gals are chosen each month as farmgirl of the month. Well, I've been a slacker and not been participating as I should in getting a gift to the lady of the month. When I realized the error of my ways I was waaayyyyyy behind so now I'm trying to gift several ladies all at once. The quickest thing I could think of was to send them a set of 3 bookmarks I made. No laminator so I used textured clear contact paper to cover the bookmarks. Think clumsy, sticky and probably funny as heck watching me put these together. Some got tassles, some decorative beading. I had loads of fun making them. I just hope all of the ladies will enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the lovely bookmarks! Your package really made me smile. I really like your blog too, love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete