Saturday, July 18, 2009

My very own seed company


In the wee hours of this morning as I was working on a craft project I thought the perfect thing for the old silverware chest I am going to work on would be vintage seed packets decoupaged onto the box. As I tried looking across the net for images I thought hmmmmm...maybe I can make my own? And so, here is my first attempt at my very own seed packet company. This took me longer than it would have to just hunt one down but since I love working in my paint program this was lots of fun and I think it turned out pretty well for my first attempt. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Well that is pretty neat. How do you do that?? And I can't wait to see the silver ware chest all done. I have one, maybe you could over here and do mine. How pretty that will be. And bring that shovel when you come.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha on bringing the shovel. If I could figure out how to mail it to you I sure would. I think I need to send hubby back to Restore for another one and see what I can do about that :) I've done a couple other chests and sold them in the past but they were painted. One of roses and the other a landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am indeed impressed! I actually thought you had started your own company! lol

    ReplyDelete