Saturday, July 11, 2009

My painted cheesebox


I've had this old cheesebox for a couple years or more and kept thinking one of these days I'd get around to painting it. I finally got around to it. I'm slow but I'm good...ummm okay a beginner....laughing. I have so much to learn about painting with acrylics. I can look and see my mistakes and in some cases know what I did wrong and other times see the error but not have the knowledge to correct it. As time goes on I hope some day to be a fair to middlin' painter. I do enjoy it though.





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! I love old boxes. I have two old cheese boxes that have been painted, but not by me. Which is a good thing. Stick people just don't look that good on old boxes and thats about all I can draw.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete