Saturday, May 2, 2009

Long Time No Post

Oooopps I missed posting in April. Shame on me because it was a great month! My birthday came early in the month and I received the most wonderful gifts from my sons. My oldest took me to lunch for some quality time and spent the afternoon bumming with me. My youngest son probably surprised me the most when he gave me $1700 worth of gift certificates and a 2 hour consultation with an interior decorator after he won a convenience store home makeover giveaway. I was stunned by his generosity and I don't think it's sunk in yet as I've not yet spent the gift certificates as I'm waiting until after my decorator consult which is coming up this Wed. afternoon. He did keep some of his prizes for his own enjoyment but what a blessing he's given me. My kitchen is my targeted room for a makeover. Our home is an older Victorian cottage with many needs but the kitchen is definitely stuck in a time warp. When things start happening I will take pics to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment