Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm an Arteeesst.....LOL



I've always dreamed of an online outlet to sell my enhanced digital photographic images. Recently I found a fantastic site that I'm happy to say is giving me that outlet. I'd be honored if you'd take a look http://www.imagekind.com/MemberProfile.aspx?MID=7d7bfefc-c2fc-4903-94fe-545a8615e486 and even more so if you find an image you like and use it to create a framed piece of art for your home or office. You can even make greeting cards, posters or canvased art from my images. What an easy way to give a loved one a gift that will last a lifetime and then some. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Thank you for entering my giveaway. I clicked on your floral image, but there was no link. Would love to see your art.

    xo
    Kim

    ReplyDelete