Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Missed My Calling


I recently found out I missed my calling in life. Had I only known you could paint a cat and be paid actual money for doing so I would have been a cat artist. I always thought if you put paint on a cat you'd most likely go to jail, not make $60,000 a yr. as some folks are doing these days. Since cat hair grows and falls out it must be repainted every 3 months or so to keep it looking nice. The more detail, the more money. I have 3 cats. I could see my sweet little Crier letting me paint her. She's deaf and so wouldn't be frightened by the sound of the paint sprayer. But if she did get upset, well, she has claws AND teeth, so maybe not a good idea. Maybe my sweet Isis would let me paint her. She is gentle and loving but she can hear and doesn't like noises she doesn't recognize. Which leaves Missy. I will tell you right now Missy has another first name. It starts with P and rhymes with Missy so think you get the picture when I tell you there is no way on God's green Earth Missy would ever let me paint her. I guess that leaves me right back where I started. I'll never be a cat painter.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment