Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Challenges and New Roads



My friend, Connie, and I plotting....errrr planning ways to let other ladies know of our ladies group we're starting in our area. This was the first meeting of the group but the turn out obviously was poor. We sat and gossiped...errrr brainstormed about new places to post invitations for other women to join us. We felt we made great progress and lots of ideas came to light. She also talked to me of ways I can broaden my ideas for a personal business now that my life is changing. My career in nursing has come to a screeching halt and I now am looking at other avenues to pursue. There are soooo many things I love doing and now is my time to grow those loves and ideas into a business. My DH is so supportive and was my photographer at this meeting :) Thank you my darling Den :)

No comments:

Post a Comment