Saturday, September 20, 2008

Scripture Cake Recipe



Thinking there should be a sweet to have with your home made Cappuccino so here goes.

Scripture cake
2/3 C. Psalms 55:21
2 C. Ecclesiastes 5:12
3 C. Exodus 29:2
2 tsp. I Corinithians 5:6
1/4 tsp. Matthew 5:13
1 C. I Corinthians 3:2
1/2 tsp. Jeremiah 1:11
6 Job 6:6

Combine and bake as any other cake. (I'm guessing this means 30 to 40 minutes at a 350 degree oven). This recipe is guaranteed to keep you out of mischief for a few minutes while you figure out the ingredients :) God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Is that your doggie in the apron?? Oh my! How cute!

    Thanks for visit to my blog.
    Not all those garden pix are my garden . . . just others on the Garden Tour.

    Have fun in your postage stamp size garden. It's amazing what we can grow in a small space.

    BeckySue
    via MJF

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Becky this isn't my dog but isn't he/she a sweetie? I just loved this pic. Thanks for leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete