Friday, September 19, 2008



OOohhh it's the weekend! Yippee. My big plans for the weekend are: visiting with my son who is coming over to bring me some 5 gallon buckets. I am planning to make home made laundry soap. This will keep it from spilling and give me enough room to add all the ingredients without spilling. Want to know the recipe? Check out my link to MaryJanes.org where the farmgirls there have posted the recipe. And if you really want to meet a nice bunch of ladies join up. It's free too. I'm not quite ready to make soap yet but it will be nice to get all the things ready.
I'd like to do some sewing too. I have a project in mind to make my hubby a tool apron out of duck cloth. I hope that's heavy enough. It's similar to canvas so I think it should work. Plus I have a denim blazer that I want to embellish with some lace and a very special patch that I have to embroider. I hope I can make a good stab at these things. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment